Instant Sprouts for anytime, anywhere! Just add hot water , soak for 15 mins & Healthy Instant food – Sprouts are ready to use.
In today’s busy life, many times it is difficult to find time for elaborate preparation for breakfast items or even for meals. These NaturZest InstaSprouts come in handy at such times. You don’t need to plan ahead to make sprouts for breakfast or for quick misal or gravy. Simple 3 steps and in 15 mins you will have fresh sprouts ready.
These packs are easy to use, and perfect for travel, mountaineering and trekking. You can guarantee of having healthy food options when you are carrying these InstaSprout packs with you. When a ‘new to cooking’ family member is travelling out of India, make sure to send some packs of Healthy Instant food InstaSprouts, so you know that they are eating enough proteins in their daily meals.
These instaSprouts are also perfect for very cold weather, when it is difficult to get sprouts the traditional way.
- Perfect during busy schedule
- Best for travel, mountaineering and trekking
- Best companion for lone, new-to-cooking foreign travellers
Steps to use instant healthy sprouts:
-Step 1 – Take required quantity of InstaSprouts in a bowl
-Step 2 – Add hot water to completely immerse the contents
-Step 3 – Soak for 15 Mins and these Sprouts are ready to use
Serving suggestions for Healthy Instant food InstaSprouts
- Quick protein rich breakfast
- Add it to your Oats preparation for extra protein
- Quick sprout chat by adding finely chopped tomato, cucumber, oinion, tamarind date chutney, green chutney to boiled sprouts.
- Unplanned Misal, Usal or curries
- Travel time healthy snack of fresh sprouts by adding chat masala and salt,
- Add on for Khichdi, Upma or in Thalipith
Available Moong & Matki packs. 100gm pack size, when soaked and rehydrated gives approximate 250gms of Sprouts.
You can soak 2 spoonful or half bowl or any qty for easy and healthy food option.
Weight : 100gm ( when soaked and rehydrated gives approximate 250gms of Sprouts )