The AquaLite moisturizing saffron gel is extremely lightweight and is made with only skin-loving ingredients. It absorbs quickly, giving you an instant boost of hydration.
AquaLite is natural moisturizing face gel which easily gets absorbed in the skin & locks the moisture. It hydrates oily or combination skin while nourishing and making it soft & smooth. Very mild aroma of pure extracts gives refreshing feeling. Anti oxidants in Green Tea nourishes the skin, improves skin tone while giving anti ageing effect.
Green tea extract and Vitamin C of saffron may give protection against sunlight & pollution.
Apply a small amount of gel to your face & neck using your fingertips, and lightly rub it in using circular motions until it’s all absorbed. Use if after washing your face.
Suitable for: Combination to oily skin
Aloe Vera | Saffron | Green Tea
Paraben, Artificial colors, DEA, EDTA, triclosan, palm oil, mineral oils.
- Makes your skin is softer and smoother.
- Reduce oil and sebum secretion
- Complete oil free formula
- Absorbs quickly, giving you an instant boost of hydration
- Good protection from dust & pollution.
- Hydrates & nourishes the skin
- Very Mild refreshing Aroma
- Light Sun protection by Saffron, may help lighten pigmentation and scars
- Improves Skin tone by Saffron & Green Tea extract
- Saffron may help lighten pigmentation and scars
- Anti Oxidants in Saffron & green tea
Miracle of Saffron
Saffron is rich in Antioxidants and vitamin C, along with anti-inflammatory ingredients. Vitamin C in saffron may help lighten pigmentation and scars, improving skin tone.
Anti-inflammatory properties of saffron may help in repairing sun damage of the skin. Saffron is said to be miracle ingredient for skin brightening and acne clearing.
The abundance of Vitamin C in saffron may also help protect skin from sunlight (to some extent) & pollution which can lead to damage and premature ageing.
Anti Oxidants in green tea
Epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) in green tea helps in reducing sebum excretions in the skin and thus reducing Acne. Green tea may repair the damaged skin cells. Anti Oxidants in green tea works on ageing signs like fine lines and wrinkles giving youthful look.