Natural Scrubber or Loofahs are popular bath & shower accessories used for cleaning and exfoliating skin. They are natural.
They are made of sponge gourds, which are grown in tropical climates. The gourds are allowed to fully ripen and then dried on the vine, the flesh disappears leaving only the fibrous skeleton and seeds, which can be easily shaken out.
This sponge or loofah or luffa is used as a body scrub in the shower.
- It can be used with soap to lather up and cleanse body
- It exfoliates the skin
- It stimulate blood circulation while you shower or bathe
Keep your loofah clean & safe
- Do Not share it with other family members
- Wash it properly after use.
- Wring out all the water
- Dry it well in Sun or Dry place.
- Replace it with new loofah every 4/5 weeks.