Natural Loofah Scrubber or Luffa are popular bath & shower accessories used for cleaning and exfoliating skin. They are 100% natural & Sustainable.
They are made of sponge gourds, which are grown in tropical climates. The gourds are allowed to fully ripen and then dried on the vine or separately. The flesh disappears leaving only the fibrous skeleton covered with thick dried skin and seeds. The skin is removed and seeds are shaken off.
The Natural shape of Loofa is like the sponge gourds, but for the ease of use, they are pressed into different shapes and a small hook lace is attached to hang.
This Natural Loofah Scrubber or luffa is used as a body scrub in the shower.
- It can be used with soap to lather up and cleanse body.
- It increased the lather
- It exfoliates the skin gently removing dead dull skin
- It stimulate blood circulation while you shower or bathe
- Helps to reduce hair ingrowth & strawberry legs
- 100% Natural & Biodegradable.
- Good for your Skin and Good for Environment
Keep your loofah clean & safe
- Do Not share it with other family members
- Wash it properly after use.
- Wring out all the water
- Dry it well in Sun or Dry place.
- Replace it with new loofah every 3/4 weeks.
Includes : 1qty of loofah