NaturZest Virgin Coconut Oil extracted from fresh coconut milk is Cold pressed and produced from the fresh coconut meat. The fresh coconut’s are halved and ground to get coconut meat. Then milk is extracted from this meat. This milk is added in centrifuged machine. The centrifugal force separates oil and water. This oil is very clear and of very mild smell of fresh coconuts. No heat or chemicals are used in this whole process so the good qualities of coconuts are intact.
VCO extracted from fresh coconut milk has a lot of health benefits. Adding it to your daily diet helps in keeping healthy lifestyle. It has healthy saturated fats that can boost fat burning and provide body and brain with quick energy. It has high medium-chain triglycerides ( MCTs). As per research, MCT helps in reducing weight & raising the good HDL cholesterol in blood.
Taste & Aroma
It has a mild, delicate aroma and slightly sweet taste.
Packaging & Size
Comes in fliptop bottle for easy pouring. Available in 100ml, 200ml Bottle & 500ml bottle
VCO is one of the best moisturizer for skin and natural conditioner for hair to keep them healthy & bring luster to hair .
Virgin coconut oil is best massage oil for babies. It’s purity and lightness suits baby’s skin and antimicrobial qualities helps too. It has No harmful chemicals added to it, so it is safe to baby massage.
You can add this oil to your salads dressings, or use while making roties, or use for cooking, or simply take one spoonful daily.
NaturZest Virgin Coconut Oil is food grade, it means you can use this oil for food, as well as on your skin and hair or for dental care. Just this one bottle, and you are good to go. It has a lot of benefits and it is good for Skin care, Hair care, Dental care and as food. It is rich in anti-oxidants, anti-microbial and antibacterial properties.
Some of the benefits of Virgin coconut oil
- Best moisturizer for skin care, Easily gets absorbed in skin.
- Non sticky oil, so very good for massage
- Has anti-fungal , anti-microbial & anti-bacterial properties
- Reduces skin inflammation
- Virgin coconut oil reduce stretch marks, blemish and scars on skin
- Best make-up remover oil
- Has high Lauric acid which gives antibacterial properties to oil
- Has high Medium-Chain Triglycerides (MCT) which has a lot of benefits and helps in weight loss
- Virgin coconut oil has healthy saturated fats that may boost fat burning.
- Good for baby massage as it is natural, artificial chemicals free and has anti-microbial properties
- Very good for hair and scalp. Its reduces hair damage, gives luster to hair, helps in healthy growth of hair with a shiny quality
- Use just few drops of Virgin coconut oil as live on conditioner for hair for untangled, non frizzy hair.
- Virgin coconut oil for oil pulling improves dental health. It facilities absorption of calcium by the body and improves improves dental hygiene and health.
Interesting points to remember:
How NaturZest cold pressed Virgin coconut oil is made?
NaturZest VCO is produced from the fresh meat of the coconut. The fresh coconut’s are halved and ground to get coconut meat. Then milk is extracted from this meat. This milk is added in centrifuge machine. The centrifugal force separates oil and water. This oil is very clear and of very mild smell of fresh coconuts. No heat or chemicals are used in this whole process so the good qualities of coconuts are intact.
What is regular coconut oil?
Dry copra or dried coconut meat is used to make the regular coconut oil or ‘Khobarel oil’ or ‘Nariyal Tel’. The oil is extracted from the dried meat removed from shells of coconut in mill or in expeller. The oil has a very strong pungent smell of dry coconut, yellowish color. This oil is thicker. This oil is some times filtered, bleached & refined to give clear oil or to reduce smell. But refining process reduces good qualities of oil. This filtering and refining process uses high heat or chemical process, so it reduces the good qualities of oil further
How NaturZest Virgin Coconut Oil extracted from Fresh coconut milk is different from other VCOs?
The oil was produced by the use of physical means and no chemical treatment so it is called ‘Virgin Oil’. Because no high heat is generated during the process it is named as ‘Cold processed’ method or cold pressed oil.
Sometimes dry copra oil can also be called as virgin coconut oil or cold pressed oil if it is extracted without using heat and chemical less process. So check before you buy Virgin Coconut Oil.
On the other hand ‘NaturZest Virgin Coconut Oil extracted from Fresh coconut milk’ is as name says, extracted from fresh coconut milk in a cold process. It has better health qualities. NaturZest VCO is extracted using centrifuge method,so heat is Not generated in the process. This oil is thin, clear and easily gets absorbed in skin.